This is the last project I have been working on weeks which is called the Memorabilia. I am required to choose a product to sell in that is related to my music genre and design a fictional space which included the previous project that I have worked on such as The Rhythm Wall and The Playlist. Besides that we are required to includes displays, product info and some of the memorable customer experiences in the store.
Below are some pictures we took throughout the whole project.
![]() |
This is some explanation about the history of the shop and the inspiration behind this shop. |
![]() |
This is the plan and section of the shop. |
![]() |
This is the method of displaying the products and the products sold in the shop. There is also a fun facts about my music genre Classic Pop. |
![]() |
This is the Mind Mapping, Bubble Diagram and Zoning of the shop. |
![]() |
This is some of the perspective of the shop. |
![]() | |
|
![]() |
| This is the Environmental Phycology Final Project. Lastly, since today the Final Presentation Day for our Memorabilia Project.
Here are one of the picture I took with my project.
|








No comments:
Post a Comment