For this project, we were asked to do a measured drawings and intergration report based on the site we visited previously on 30th of April 2016. The site we visited was 3K Cafe which is located inside 3K Subang Jaya Complex at SS13 industrial area. However, I would like to start this reflective report by saying that I am extremely grateful that I am given an opportunity to be in the same group with Wen Wei, Zhi Ying and Chloe.It wasn't my first time doing a report, but it was a first for me to do a report which requires me hands down and do everything on our own instead of the google it, paraphrase and Tadaaa!! For this report, Zhi Ying and I had been assigned to do the report while Chloe and Wen Wei will be focusing on the measured drawing.
There are a few things that I have done to our report:
(1) Research based on the environment of the site.
(2) Took photos of the surroundings such as the component of the system.
(3) Research the different building system of the site.
(4) Measurement for the building construction around the site.
* I have learnt a lot from this report and I have finished a journal book written all the research based on this report.
For this report, I would like to thank our lecture, Miss Norji for helping us in this report. She dedicated her time and update us the status of our progress so we will be able to be on the right track. Besides that , I would like to thank the officer of MPSJ for explaining the building system of our site 3K Subang Jaya Complex. We owe you a big time sir. Overall, many thanks for my group member for staying up late overnight at university every single day to keep up the progress.
Below are some of the site visit measured drawings done by our group:
![]() |
| Ground Floor Plan |
![]() |
| Mezzanine Floor Plan |
![]() |
| Section X - X |
![]() |
| Section Y - Y |
![]() |
| Side Elevation |
![]() |
| Detail Drawing 1 |
![]() |
Detail Drawing 2To be honest, the fantastic hand-drawn drawing as above were done by both of my group member Wen Wei and Chloe.They have did a great job and I am super grateful for it. |







No comments:
Post a Comment