For the Video Editing and Production class, we were asked to shoot and produce a video based on our past for the last project. Due to the time constraints, we were all divided into to form a group of three. Both Ester and Cherry are my group members for this project. I was appointed to be the Art Director and Editor for this project. I would say that it wasn't an easy task to shoot and produce a video. We will have to be sure of which scene we need to take , from which angle we need to take, what are the shot for that scene, what materials or tools that we need prepare, how the actor should be acts during the scene. It takes a lots of communications and tried and tested as we all are just beginner for video shooting. However, I would say that we did quite a good job as we manage to discuss and have several meetings beforehand to make sure what should be done so we manage to finish shooting it real fast. It is really a team work as each one of us help out in each area including the shooting, directing, editing and etc. I would say It's fun to work with both of them. As for my editing part, I would say I am glad as most of the videos are taken in one shot due to the professional and cooperative of the little actor. The hardest part about editing I would say that maybe that I didn't experience the childhood of what the author of the story had experienced, I can't fully get the right music for this video. Partly, it is due to that I am still not very familiar with the video editing software. No matter how, It is still a pleasant experience for me.
Thursday, December 22, 2016
Reflection
For the Video Editing and Production class, we were asked to shoot and produce a video based on our past for the last project. Due to the time constraints, we were all divided into to form a group of three. Both Ester and Cherry are my group members for this project. I was appointed to be the Art Director and Editor for this project. I would say that it wasn't an easy task to shoot and produce a video. We will have to be sure of which scene we need to take , from which angle we need to take, what are the shot for that scene, what materials or tools that we need prepare, how the actor should be acts during the scene. It takes a lots of communications and tried and tested as we all are just beginner for video shooting. However, I would say that we did quite a good job as we manage to discuss and have several meetings beforehand to make sure what should be done so we manage to finish shooting it real fast. It is really a team work as each one of us help out in each area including the shooting, directing, editing and etc. I would say It's fun to work with both of them. As for my editing part, I would say I am glad as most of the videos are taken in one shot due to the professional and cooperative of the little actor. The hardest part about editing I would say that maybe that I didn't experience the childhood of what the author of the story had experienced, I can't fully get the right music for this video. Partly, it is due to that I am still not very familiar with the video editing software. No matter how, It is still a pleasant experience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment