Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sketching - Live Drawings

Sketching tiny details of a close up object can be pretty hectic but I guess we have no luck in this as we are required to sketch a close up object as details as possible. To make it worst, we were only given a few selection to be choose from. For examples, leaf, watch, shoe, bugs or car. I am pretty bad at rendering objects so I have fear about this assignment. As my previous assignments about rendering, I got like the lowest mark and I have to re-draw and re-submit to my lecture. It scared the hell out of me, but I decided to took the challenge since I was given no choice. So, I decided to choose the least challenging one which is dried leaf as my object. I have a picture of exactly how the shape of dried leaf would be in my mind and I search for a few examples from the internet for references. In the end, this is what I come out with an I am pretty happy with it.

Sketching Live Drawing - Dried Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment