Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Colour Scheme + Rendering

It's the watercoloring day as we all are asked to brought watercolour and brushes to class. Before we start the class, everyone was distributed a copy of magazine. We were asked to get one of our favourite picture in the magazine and render it out on a piece of A3 size cartridge paper. I have set my eyes on this furniture store called Gravel & Gold so I drew it out. After I finished drawing, we were then asked to explore on the different color scheme of watercolour and rendering the picture we have drawn using the watercolour.
Watercolor Rendering
After we are done with the first task, we were given a sample of three drawing paper. We have to pick one of our favourite piece of drawings after we done watercoloring it. That's my pick at the below.
Watercolor Rendering

No comments:

Post a Comment