Monday, April 13, 2015

Sketch Note

We were introduced to Sketch Note on our third lesson. Accordingly, Sketch Note is a type of visual note by making your notes more interesting rather than words. It doesn't matter whether you doodling or simply just scribbling it, by adding some fun facts inside your notes.
Firstly. we were asked to sketch out five basic element.
Five Basic Elements and their Examples
Then, our lectures asked us to sketch out a few things based on what she said. 
Figure 1: Keep Quiet
Figure 2 & 3: Fast Foods and Beverages
After that, we were asked to sketch out a human figure we have in mind with our own styles. I totally have no idea of how a human figure should be so I just randomly draw out a human stick like figure as my human figure. Besides that, we are also asked to sketch out some of the actions did by our human figure such as running, walking, jumping and sitting. Below are the human figure and the actions I have drawn.
Human Figure
Actions by Human Figure

We were then asked to sketch using the six fundamentals of visual notes taking.
(i)   Letters 
(ii)  Bullets 
(iii) Frames 
(iv) Connectors 
(v)  Shadows  
(vi) Peps
Example of Six Fundamentals of Visual Note Taking
Besides that, we are also required to sketch out a Sketch Note of a movie we like in a A3 cartridge paper as our assignment. Since that I also love to watch Flintstones, I decided to make a Sketch Note about it. Here are the Sketch Note of Flintstones.

Sketch Note- Flintstones

No comments:

Post a Comment